Manager, ESG Assurance GHG Specialist
Albany, NY; Albuquerque, NM; Alexandria, VA; Ashburn, VA; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Baltimore, MD; Baton Rouge, LA; Bellevue, WA; Bentonville, AR; Birmingham, AL; Boise, ID; Boston, MA; Boulder, CO; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Colchester, VT; Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Des Moines, IA; Detroit, MI; Fort Worth, TX; Ft Lauderdale, FL; Grand Rapids, MI; Greenville, SC; Harrisburg, PA; Hartford, CT; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Irvine, CA; Jackson, MS; Jacksonville, FL; Kansas City, MO; Knoxville, TN; Las Vegas, NV; Lincoln, NE; Lisle, IL; Los Angeles, CA; Louisville, KY; McLean, VA; Melville, NY; Memphis, TN; Miami, FL; Milwaukee, WI; Minneapolis, MN; Monroe, LA; Montvale, NJ; Nashville, TN; New Orleans, LA; New York, NY; Norfolk, VA; Oklahoma City, OK; Omaha, NE; Orlando, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Portland, OR; Providence, RI; Raleigh, NC; Richardson, TX; Richmond, VA; Rochester, NY; Sacramento, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; Seattle, WA; Short Hills, NJ; Shreveport, LA; St Louis, MO; Stamford, CT; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; Tempe, AZ; Walnut Creek, CA; Washington, DC; Winston-Salem, NC
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager, ESG Assurance GHG Specialist to join our Audit team with the KPMG Delivery Network.
- Create initial solution design and development, providing subject matter expertise to validate the greenhouse gas solution that will form part of the delivery model
- Define business processes that will maximize quality and provide a seamless experience for member firms
- Develop assets for use in delivery (e.g., technology, templates, frameworks) to ensure a standardized service that delivers consistency
- Partner with local country professional practice colleagues to understand local regulatory requirements and the impact on solution deployment
- Connect with member firms and global thought leaders to identify existing content, technologies, and other accelerators to support the service and drive consistency
- Minimum five years of recent and significant experience in sustainability assurance or a related field
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university with a relevant business discipline essential or equivalent work experience
- Experience of assurance/audit work and the ability to apply this expertise from this perspective
- In-depth technical knowledge of relevant frameworks and the international regulatory and policy context, specifically knowledge and experience of working with the GHG Protocol Scope 1, 2 and 3
- Excellent stakeholder and client management skills; the position requires you to work with multiple teams and clients in an international context, meaning easy adaption to different international and cultural environments is required
- Experience working with offshore teams and/or collaborating on special initiatives
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the ranges displayed below or via the URL below are specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as applicant's skills, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. Available benefits are based on eligibility. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your mental health. Depending on job classification, standard work hours, and years of service, KPMG provides Personal Time Off per fiscal year. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year and provides two firmwide breaks each year where employees will not be required to use Personal Time Off; one is at year end and the other is around the July 4th holiday. Additional details about our benefits can be found towards the bottom of our KPMG US Careers site at “Benefits & How We Work”.
Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city outside of CA:
California Salary Range: $78900 - $162100
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).