DevOps Cloud Engineer
Albany, NY; Albuquerque, NM; Alexandria, VA; Anchorage, AK; Ashburn, VA; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Baltimore, MD; Baton Rouge, LA; Bellevue, WA; Bentonville, AR; Birmingham, AL; Boise, ID; Boston, MA; Boulder, CO; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Colchester, VT; Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Des Moines, IA; Detroit, MI; Fort Worth, TX; Ft Lauderdale, FL; Grand Rapids, MI; Greenville, SC; Harrisburg, PA; Hartford, CT; Honolulu, HI; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Jacksonville, FL; Kansas City, MO; Knoxville, TN; Las Vegas, NV; Lincoln, NE; Lisle, IL; Louisville, KY; McLean, VA; Melville, NY; Memphis, TN; Miami, FL; Milwaukee, WI; Minneapolis, MN; Monroe, LA; Montvale, NJ; Nashville, TN; New Orleans, LA; New York, NY; Norfolk, VA; Oklahoma City, OK; Omaha, NE; Orlando, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Portland, OR; Providence, RI; Raleigh, NC; Richardson, TX; Richmond, VA; Rochester, NY; Salt Lake City, UT; San Antonio, TX; San Juan, PR; Seattle, WA; Short Hills, NJ; Shreveport, LA; St Louis, MO; Stamford, CT; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; Tempe, AZ; Washington, DC; Winston-Salem, NC
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a DevOps Cloud Engineer to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization. This is a remote work opportunity.
- Develop and maintain reusable templates and code to automate solution delivery and deployment processes across multiple cloud providers
- Collaborate with Enterprise architects, security, and SMEs to establish and enforce DevOps standards, best practices, and procedures
- Identify manual processes and procedures and design and implement automation solutions using cloud native services
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including knowledge base articles and best practices
- Provide third-tier support to the operations and support teams; troubleshoot and resolve issues related to cloud infrastructure and deployments
- Stay up to date with industry trends and advancements in cloud technologies, evaluate and recommend new tools, services, and methodologies to improve the overall DevOps process
- Minimum five years of recent, practical experience delivering automated, secure cloud infrastructure solutions at enterprise scale
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred; anycloud certification is preferred
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python, PowerShell, or Bash is preferred
- Extensive direct experience with cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud Platform
- Proven experience with infrastructure-as-code tools such as Terraform, ARM templates, CloudFormation; solid experience with CI/CD tooling (e.g., GitHub, Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, with the ability to identify and resolve complex technical issues; strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority with poise
- USCitizenship is required
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the ranges displayed below or via the URL below are specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as applicant's skills, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. Available benefits are based on eligibility. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your mental health. Depending on job classification, standard work hours, and years of service, KPMG provides Personal Time Off per fiscal year. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year and provides two firmwide breaks each year where employees will not be required to use Personal Time Off; one is at year end and the other is around the July 4th holiday. Additional details about our benefits can be found towards the bottom of our KPMG US Careers site at “Benefits & How We Work”.
Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city outside of CA:
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).