Enterprise Portfolio Architect - Finance and Accounting Focus
Albany, NY; Albuquerque, NM; Alexandria, VA; Ashburn, VA; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Baltimore, MD; Baton Rouge, LA; Bellevue, WA; Bentonville, AR; Birmingham, AL; Boise, ID; Boston, MA; Boulder, CO; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Colchester, VT; Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Des Moines, IA; Detroit, MI; Fort Worth, TX; Ft Lauderdale, FL; Grand Rapids, MI; Greenville, SC; Harrisburg, PA; Hartford, CT; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Irvine, CA; Jackson, MS; Jacksonville, FL; Kansas City, MO; Knoxville, TN; Las Vegas, NV; Lincoln, NE; Lisle, IL; Los Angeles, CA; Louisville, KY; McLean, VA; Melville, NY; Memphis, TN; Miami, FL; Milwaukee, WI; Minneapolis, MN; Monroe, LA; Montvale, NJ; Nashville, TN; New Orleans, LA; New York, NY; Norfolk, VA; Oklahoma City, OK; Omaha, NE; Orlando, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Portland, OR; Providence, RI; Raleigh, NC; Richardson, TX; Richmond, VA; Rochester, NY; Sacramento, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; San Antonio, TX; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA; San Jose, CA; Santa Clara, CA; Seattle, WA; Short Hills, NJ; Shreveport, LA; St Louis, MO; Stamford, CT; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; Tempe, AZ; Walnut Creek, CA; Washington, DC; Winston-Salem, NC
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Enterprise Portfolio Architect to join our Digital Nexus Technology organization.
- Oversee, research, and manage the development of roadmaps, which include product selection, projects, and milestones aligned to both the Finance and Accounting (F&A) portfolio and enterprise technology strategy
- Partner with firmwide leaders to align the technology strategies necessary for successful delivery on the strategic initiatives of the F&A portfolio
- Facilitate organizational change by defining technical strategies for the portfolio, support an ability to reduce costs, increase efficiencies, provide increased value and capabilities, reduce risks, and increase security; act as a stakeholder and support the build of reference architecture and patterns for improved efficiency and delivery of business value
- Communicate best practices by giving presentations and authoring content aimed at educating others about standards, strategies, and otherwise defined best practices; drive closure to technology decisions and support plans to deliver improvements in technology at KPMG
- Evaluate firmwide strategies and business demands to determine what software, integration technologies, system architectures, and patterns should be employed to meet business objectives efficiently; evaluation of the technology may require a single solution or matrixed evaluation of multiple solutions through research, proof of concept, or scoped testing
- Minimum ten years of recent Enterprise Architecture experience
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture and the F&A portfolio technology strategies with the ability to roadmap and integrate in support of an enterprise leveraging out of the box capabilities where applicable; detailed understanding and ability to architect and integrate F&A portfolio solutions, security solutions, and custom applications on desktop and managed mobile
- Ability to effectively develop presentations and present ideas and proposals to all levels of management and technical expertise
- General understanding of cloud and on-prem operating system models (Linux, Windows), hardware architectures, distributed computing architectures, storage technology (SAN/NAS/DAS), server virtualization, memory management, networking, system maintenance, disaster recovery, database failover models, database theory and design, Security/Identity Management (Okta, Entra), authentication and authorization (Kerberos, Tivoli), Business Intelligence platforms, dashboards, data mining and visualization, mobile application deployment and management along with service integration
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team; ability to foster the development of high-performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization; capacity to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the ranges displayed below or via the URL below are specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as applicant's skills, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. Available benefits are based on eligibility. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your mental health. Depending on job classification, standard work hours, and years of service, KPMG provides Personal Time Off per fiscal year. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year and provides two firmwide breaks each year where employees will not be required to use Personal Time Off; one is at year end and the other is around the July 4th holiday. Additional details about our benefits can be found towards the bottom of our KPMG US Careers site at “Benefits & How We Work”.
Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city outside of CA:
California Salary Range: $199900 - $425100
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).