At KPMG, you can become an integral part of a dynamic team at one of the world's top tax firms. Enjoy a collaborative, future-forward culture that empowers your success. Work with KPMG's extensive network of specialists & enjoy access to our Ignition Centers, where deep industry knowledge merges with cutting-edge technologies to create innovative tax solutions. Join a diverse team helping high-profile clients understand, analyze, and respond to complex business opportunities and challenges. Develop your career through a range of multifaceted engagements, formal training, and informal mentoring. At KPMG, we believe nothing is more important than investing in our culture because it's an investment in our people, our future, and what we stand for as a firm
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our Valuations practice.
- Assist in the preparation of valuations for closely held or publicly traded companies with a focus on the alternative investment space
- Interact with hedge fund, private equity, venture capital, and limited partner investment and finance officers on the valuation of investments
- Build new and update existing financial models including diverse valuation methods, such as discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, trading comparables, transaction comparables, and allocation models
- Perform analysis on financial and economic data, subject companies, guideline companies, industries and markets, and other types of fund and investment analysis
- Prepare valuation and other types of reports and presentations
- Utilize Microsoft Office Suite, Bloomberg, Capital IQ and other application and data providers
- A minimum of three years of experience in one or more of the following areas: investment banking, private equity, hedge funds, valuation, financial statement analysis, quantitative analysis, statistical sampling and econometrics, fixed income, and/or capital markets
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics, or business from an accredited college/university
- Possess advanced finance, financial modeling, accounting, and analytical abilities
- Strong work ethic, ability to multitask, presentation, problem solving and organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment and/or independently
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations regarding displaying salary ranges. If required, the ranges displayed below or via the URL below are specifically for those potential hires who will work in the location(s) listed. Any offered salary is determined based on relevant factors such as applicant's skills, job responsibilities, prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications and market considerations. In addition, the firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. Available benefits are based on eligibility. Our Total Rewards package includes a variety of medical and dental plans, vision coverage, disability and life insurance, 401(k) plans, and a robust suite of personal well-being benefits to support your mental health. Depending on job classification, standard work hours, and years of service, KPMG provides Personal Time Off per fiscal year. Additionally, each year the firm publishes a calendar of holidays to be observed during the year and provides two firmwide breaks each year where employees will not be required to use Personal Time Off; one is at year end and the other is around the July 4th holiday. Additional details about our benefits can be found towards the bottom of our KPMG US Careers site at “Benefits & How We Work”.
Follow this link to obtain salary ranges by city outside of CA:
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).