Associate Director, Digital Management
Albany, NY; Albuquerque, NM; Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Baton Rouge, LA; Bentonville, AR; Birmingham, AL; Boise, ID; Boulder, CO; Colchester, VT; Charlotte, NC; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; Richardson, TX; Denver, CO; Des Moines, IA; Fort Worth, TX; Ft Lauderdale, FL; Grand Rapids, MI; Greensboro, NC; Greenville, SC; Harrisburg, PA; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Jackson, MS; Jacksonville, FL; Kansas City, MO; Knoxville, TN; Las Vegas, NV; Lincoln, NE; Louisville, KY; Memphis, TN; Miami, FL; Milwaukee, WI; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; New Orleans, LA; Norfolk, VA; Oklahoma City, OK; Omaha, NE; Orlando, FL; Tempe, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Portland, OR; Providence, RI; Raleigh, NC; Richmond, VA; Rochester, NY; Salt Lake City, UT; San Antonio, TX; Shreveport, LA; St Louis, MO; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; Monroe, LA; Winston, Salem, NC
If you graduated with a bachelor's degree, or higher, more than 12 months ago.
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Digital Transformation to join our Digital Nexus technology organization.
- Lead the Global Service Desk level one teams within the Digital Desk global organization providing multi-channel services including voice, chat, e-mail and self service to a global customer base that includes internal KPMG teams as well as some external engagement customers
- Oversee service desk managers & staff including recruitment, supervision, scheduling, development, evaluation and disciplinary actions
- Support Digital Desk as needed with their twenty-four seven operation on-call rotation
- Represent the Digital Desk to the IT organization and internal/external business partners that is, practice leaders, operations services, external vendors and consultants
- Set goals, offer feedback, source developmental opportunities and provide long-term career guidance to counselees and others across the department
- Create and instill a customer service focus into the everyday workings of the support team and encourage cross departmental collaboration
- Minimum four years of recent progressive experience managing service/ help desk teams in a fast-paced global enterprise environment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Background in with ServiceNow or equivalent ITSM platform
- Experience with contact /call center platforms for scheduling & reporting; ability to participate in development of resource plans and structures and influence organizational priorities
- Excellent verbal/written communication, collaboration, analytical and presentation skills to lead an environment driven by customer service and teamwork; must be able to set goals and participate in strategic initiatives for a team and foster the development of high-performance teams and interface with all levels of the organization
- US citizenship is required
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations in regards to displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed below and are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD, technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $121300 - High: $231600
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). `