Associate Director, Alliances, Data Sector
Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; New York, NY; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Los Angeles, CA; Minneapolis, MN; Portland, OR; San Francisco, CA; Seattle, WA
If you graduated with a bachelor's degree, or higher, more than 12 months ago.
The KPMG Advisory practice is currently our fastest growing practice. We are seeing tremendous client demand, and looking forward we don't anticipate that slowing down. In this ever-changing market environment, our professionals must be adaptable and thrive in a collaborative, team-driven culture. At KPMG, our people are our number one priority. With a wealth of learning and career development opportunities, a world-class training facility and leading market tools, we make sure our people continue to grow both professionally and personally. If you're looking for a firm with a strong team connection where you can be your whole self, have an impact, advance your skills, deepen your experiences, and have the flexibility and access to constantly find new areas of inspiration and expand your capabilities, then consider a career in Advisory.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director to join our Business Development Organization.
- Implement and oversee a broad set of revenue-generating initiatives between KPMG and our data alliance partners
- Activate and grow our data practices by leveraging key alliances KPIs: increase alliance account penetration, Alliance Partner-sourced leads, alliance influenced pipeline, and accelerate alliance bookings growth
- Work with sales and practice leadership in support of complex sales processes through effective targeting of buyers and influencers (opportunity qualification); drive leads and opportunities to increase the size of the Alliance Influenced Bookings pipeline
- Manage the operational aspects of the alliance and drive enablement including completing joint offers, developing sales kits, training, and marketing and communications plans
- Be accountable for recording, measuring, and reporting alliance influenced leads, opportunities, wins and losses for Informatica, Snowflake, and Databricks
- Meet quarterly CPE and mandatory training requirements
- Minimum five years of experience in services or consultative business development in consulting, professional services, global systems integrators, or data vendors (Informatica, Snowflake, Databricks, hyper-scale cloud providers, or similar technology organizations); at least two years of experience managing a strategic alliance within data ecosystem including but not limited to governance, management, quality, engineering, and cloud
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience
- Candidate should be a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-growth environment
- Must be highly ethical with strong principles in support of KPMG values: Integrity (we do what is right), Excellence (we never stop learning and improving), Courage (we think and act boldly), Together (we respect each other and draw strength from our differences), and For Better (we do what matters)
- Ability to travel up to 20% may be required
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations in regards to displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed below and are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD, technology), for example.
New York City Salary Range: Low: $139533 - High: $253657
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $121300 - High: $231600
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). `