If you graduated with a bachelor's degree, or higher, more than 12 months ago.
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, HR Business Partner to join our HR organization.
- Provide support and counsel on all HR processes to their respective client group
- Leverage and interpret data to recommend and operationalize best practices through HR processes and act as a change agent
- Navigate strategic business and workforce challenges while collaborating with internal centers of excellence
- Oversee compliance of annual processes including performance management, while effectively linking to business strategy
- Ability to drive multiple priorities and projects
- Minimum eight years of recent progressive relevant HR and/or comparable experience, with comprehensive knowledge of HR-related principles, laws and regulations
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development or Business Administration or the equivalent work experience; preferably a Masters' degree in an HR-related field or PHR/SPHR certification
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with the firm's partners and employees
- Capable of coaching and training individuals in critical HR competencies
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations in regards to displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed below and are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD, technology), for example.
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $121300 - High: $231600
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). =