If you graduated with a bachelor's degree, or higher, more than 12 months ago.
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Financial Systems to join our Finance & Accounting-Partner Tax Services organization.
- Primary liaison between Firm Taxes and Digital Nexus teams to analyze and support the Firm Taxes partner applications suite from the business/partner user perspective
- Oversee and participate during requirements gathering sessions to ensure that business information is translated into clear, concise, and complete business and functional requirements of processes that will resolve issues and enhance the Firm Taxes partner applications suite
- Organize the creation of data conditions and test plans necessary for Firm Taxes users to successfully verify application changes made by the Digital Nexus team for user acceptance testing
- Create business friendly artifacts using Microsoft Visio and other tools that describe and depict detailed user experience of the Firm Taxes partner applications as necessary
- Coordinate with team leads to manage process to permission new Firm Taxes personnel for required access to Firm Taxes applications and to ensure that periodic security and user access reviews are compliant with firm requirements
- Serve as a backup administrator for Firm Taxes applications for configuring and sharing documents with partners (eSignature tool, personal statement manager, KDox, tax affidavit)
- Minimum seven years of tax or public accounting experience; preferably within a professional services firm or similar environment
- Bachelor's degree with major in computer science, information science, or related field from an accredited college/university
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with many levels of management, and interface between technical team and business owners
- Proficient in MS Office Suite applications including Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams, Visio, Access, and PowerPoint, SharePoint and SQL Server Management Studio experience a plus
- Excellent product and project management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities with tight timelines, and communicate effectively
- Willingness and flexibility to work overtime during peak activity periods
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). `