Associate Director, Data Analytics and Modeling - Insights Center of Excellence (COE)
Atlanta, GA; Charlotte, NC; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Orlando, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Raleigh, NC; Seattle, WA; Stamford, CT
If you graduated with a bachelor's degree, or higher, more than 12 months ago.
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director- Data Analytics and Modeling, Insights Center of Excellence (COE) Front Office Transformation to join our Growth & Strategy organization.
- Lead analysis of data to identify signals and trends which indicate opportunities for new analytics use cases
- Define technical requirements for the development team; define data needs and identify sources
- Lead the design and storyboarding of analytics and AI use-cases; lead the development of proof of concepts and/or pilots
- Lead and build analytics and AI models and systems, interpret output, communicate analysis results, help articulate value proposition
- Manage and direct data engineering and data science efforts to deliver efficient algorithms which meet client requirements
- Work with the development team to incorporate and optimize new capabilities in the current environment
- Minimum six years of recent experience applying data analytics capabilities to solve complex business problems
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Extensive experience in an agile software development environment working with IT partners to deliver solutions on demand; demonstrated understanding of data engineering and data science methodologies, techniques, and tools
- Hands-on development experience with Einstein Discovery and JSON and SAQL in CRMA; additional BI tools and modeling experience also relevant
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work and communicate with business analysts, architects, and development teams on requirements, implementation approaches and solutions
- Proven track record of assessing the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com end users across CRMA, including core technologies and processes, and all upstream and downstream connected applications and integrations
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). =