Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking an Associate Director, Data Products and Services to join our Data Strategy & Operations organization.
- Develop, maintain, and present data masking strategy and roadmap
- Partner with business support services group to protect production data in lower environments while complying with KPMG internal policies, regulatory policies, including client and 3rd party contracts
- Establish and retain data masking strategy and roadmap including communication to business stakeholders
- Oversee the development of Data Masking operating model to promote the methodology of repeatable processes to protect sensitive data through data masking and de-identification services - this also includes the development of standards and processes
- Guide execution activities and development of artifacts leveraging an Agile framework such as documenting requirements via Jira Epics and User Stories, documented data lineage, QA user story development, logging and assigning QA defects; lead cross-functional team to deliver solution that meets the use case definition
- Be responsible for daily operations for Informatica DDM/TDM
- Minimum eight years of experience in data related implementations, managing development teams, and managing operational teams; five plus years of experience in building and managing a federated data masking program, including policy/standard integration, processes, and controls
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university or equivalent work experience
- Minimum three years of overseeing Data Discovery and Persistent/Dynamic Data Masking program using Informatica DDM/TDM / IBM Optim / Delphix or other industry standard tools and technologies
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to effectively interact with individuals at all levels of responsibility and authority; capability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have U.S. Citizenship
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).