Business Support Services / Experienced / Sr. Manager / Director
Director – Procure to Pay Systems
Albany, NY; Alexandria, VA; Atlanta, GA; Baltimore, MD; Boise, ID; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Hartford, CT; Houston, TX; Jacksonville, FL; Lisle, IL; Miami, FL; Montvale, NJ; New Orleans, LA; New York, NY; Orlando, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Portland, OR; Providence, RI; Richmond, VA; Seattle, WA; Short Hills, NJ; St Louis, MO; Stamford, CT; Tampa, FL
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Procure to Pay Systems to join our Finance and Accounting organization.
It is an exciting time to join KPMG's Sourcing and Procurement Department as we expand our Strategic Sourcing & Procurement organization, implement a Third-Party Risk function for the US firm and build a leading edge guided buying experience. Technology will play a critical role in our future state operating model as we implement an intuitive, friendly, easy, and efficient user experience. This role will support the firm's internal operations and is not a client facing / consultant position.
- Develop a multi-year technology roadmap for all strategic sourcing, procurement, and third-party risk solutions
- Keep a pulse on the latest best-in-class technology and Partner with IT and lead cross functional teams to implement new solutions, from small to high complexity enterprise initiatives, and drive adoption through robust change management
- Improve existing solutions continuously to provide the optimal user experience with a focus on ease-of-use and efficiency
- Evaluate current business processes and identify opportunities for robotic process automation
- Use data and analytics to monitor technology usage (KPIs and metrics), proactively identify pain points/issues and develop solutions to address
- Work with internal IT business partners to maintain and support existing solutions
- Minimum ten years of relevant experience
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a business and /or systems related discipline(s)
- Proven team / staff management experience
- Solid general technology experience and ability to recognize and translate business problems into technology-based solutions
- Experience with implementing and continuously improving Strategic Sourcing and Procurement technology (P2P, Contract, Sourcing, SRM, Spend Analytics, Contingent Labor/VMS) as well as Third Party Risk management solutions required; prior experience with SAP ECC/HANA, Coupa, ServiceNow as well as Robotics Process Automation desired.
- Thorough knowledge of procurement processes including category management, sourcing, contracting, operations, and SRM
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations in regards to displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed below and are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market-based salary ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD, technology), for example.
Seattle Salary Range: Low: $164100 - High: $309200
Albany Salary Range: Low: $149200 - High: $281100
New York City Salary Range: Low: $171600 - High: $328900
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site). /