Business Support Services / Experienced / Sr. Manager / Director
Director, Business Learning Advisor
Baltimore, MD; Chicago, IL; Dallas, TX; Denver, CO; Houston, TX; McLean, VA; Montvale, NJ; New York, NY; Orlando, FL; Philadelphia, PA; Short Hills, NJ; Stamford, CT
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Director, Business Learning Advisor to join our Learning and Development organization.
- Grow and expand depth and breadth of stakeholder relationships; lead stakeholders in identifying, defining and scoping strategic learning needs; proactively articulate learning needs and opportunities with stakeholders, leading regular collaborative sessions to anticipate performance needs in business' strategies
- Lead performance consulting methods and practices in proposing learning solution options with tangible business outcomes; lead teams in conducting needs analysis as appropriate; lead intake process as part of the core forum of multi-disciplinary L&D professionals; planning and executing appropriate needs analysis if required
- Strategically engage the instructional design team and/or learning architect to develop solution architecture (design) and lead stakeholder agreement and buy-in process
- Provide active engagement throughout project lifecycle to ensure continued alignment with stakeholders and focus on shared and agreed to outcomes; effectively leads team members in transforming business strategy into learning requirements
- Identify relevant trends, topics, performance expectations and learning objectives; provide leadership, guidance and strategic direction to the team
- Minimum ten years of recent professional services experience, preferably in Audit or related field with majority of years focused on learning and development with demonstrated focus on instructional design, performance consulting, performance improvement and measurement skills
- Bachelor's degree required; preferably in business management, adult education, learning science or related discipline; Master's preferred
- Strong experience with needs analysis inclusive of data collection methods
- Ability to effectively lead teams working on large, complex team-based projects with varied levels of stakeholders, sponsors and subject matter professionals; previous performance management experience preferred; Experience working with offshore teams preferred
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (oral and written) with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a diverse group of people, lead large and small group discussions and drive difficult conversations to successful outcomes; Demonstrated skills in client relationship management and influence
- Travel up to 25% of the time; Applicantsmust be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need forvisa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG complies with all local/state regulations in regards to displaying salary ranges. If required, the salary range(s) are displayed below and are specifically for those potential hires who will perform work in or reside in the location(s) listed, if selected for the role. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data, ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications (e.g. JD, technology), for example.
New York City Salary Range: Low: $171600 - High: $328900
Colorado Salary Range: Low: $156700 - High: $295200
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG does not currently require partners or employees to be fully vaccinated or test negative for COVID-19 in order to go to KPMG offices, client sites or KPMG events, except when mandated by federal, state or local law. In some circumstances, clients also may require proof of vaccination or testing (e.g., to go to the client site).