Who We Are
Fastest Growing Big Four
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional services firms and the fastest growing Big Four accounting firm in the United States. With 75+ offices and more than 40,000 employees and partners through out the U.S., we’re leading the industry in new and exciting ways. Providing innovative business solutions and Audit, Tax, and Advisory services to many of the world’s largest and most prestigious organizations, our size and strength make us agile and responsive to changing trends. By helping other organizations identify risk and grasp opportunities, we’re driving positive, sustainable change for clients, our people, and society at large.
There is nothing more important than investing in our culture because it’s an investment in our people, in our future, in who we are, and in what we stand for. Our culture serves as a powerful differentiator from our competitors and creates an environment that we all are proud of.
1 of 4
We are honored to celebrate over 125 years of service to our clients, our communities, and each other. Our culture makes KPMG unique, and it's defined by the collective behaviors of each and every individual that makes up this great firm. Our people, past and present, are responsible for building a wonderful legacy…and creating the KPMG story.
We continue to reflect on the critical role we’ve played in the capital markets we serve. KPMG has been committed to working collaboratively to deliver quality service and drive innovation for our clients. We are equally proud of the profound impact we’ve made in the communities in which we live and work since 1897.
We hope you will join us as we continue on our exciting journey.
Our Values define who we are, what we believe, and what we stand for. They establish a common identity that unites us. At KPMG, we are truly Together, For Better. Our Values guide our thousands of extraordinary people to do what is right, learn and improve every day, think and act boldly, respect and draw strength from our differences, and do what matters for our clients, communities, and the capital markets we serve.
Our Values make us stronger and help us grow the trust of all our stakeholders every day.
We do what is right.
We never stop learning and improving.
We think and act boldly.
We respect each other and draw strength from our differences.
We do what matters.
Benefits & How We Work
Total Rewards Designed for You
Of course you want a great compensation package — and KPMG delivers. The firm is proud to offer a comprehensive, competitive benefits package, with options designed to help you make the best decisions for yourself, your family, and your lifestyle. At KPMG, we prioritize our people.
Look forward confidently
KPMG offers CPA review course options and reimbursement for qualifying exams. If you’re eligible, you can receive a CPA incentive award if you successfully pass all parts of the exam during the qualifying time period.
Early Career New Hires
KPMG offers certified public accountant (CPA) review course options to candidates who accept their full-time employment offer. The courses offered include the Becker CPA Review Course Live (including Live Fast Pass), Live-Online (including Live-Online Fast Pass), or Online and select approved university-sponsored CPA review courses. KPMG provides reimbursement for CPA exam application and sitting fees upon successful completion of all four parts of the CPA exam within your first two years of employment. In addition, you are eligible to participate in KPMG’s incentive program. If you pass the CPA exam before your start date or within your first year of exam eligibility, but not to exceed three years from the date of hire as an Associate, you will receive a $5,000 CPA incentive award. If you pass the CPA exam during your second year of employment or second year of exam eligibility, but not to exceed three years from the date of hire as an Associate, you will receive a $3,000 CPA incentive award. KPMG also honors new hires who receive the Elijah Watt Sells Award with a $10,000 bonus shortly after joining the firm full-time.
Experienced New Hires
KPMG offers certified public accountant (CPA) review course options to eligible experienced new hires. You must have worked for the firm for at least thirty (30) days before applying to participate in this program. The courses offered include the Becker CPA Review Course Live, Live-Online or Online.
KPMG also reimburses qualifying CPA examination fees or IQEX exam fees to eligible experienced new hires who successfully complete all four parts of the CPA exam or the IQEX exam (REG portion of the CPA exam) in accordance with the requirements of their State Board of Accountancy. Experienced new hires must successfully passed the US CPA exam (or IQEX) within two years of employment, or within two years of CPA exam eligibility, but not to exceed three years from date of hire.
In addition, experienced hire Associates who have not already passed the CPA exam, are eligible to receive a $3,000 CPA incentive award if they pass all parts or remaining parts of the CPA exam (based upon exam sitting date) within a maximum of two years of either their date of hire as an Associate, or CPA exam eligibility, but not to exceed three years from date of hire as an Associate.
KPMG also honors new hires who receive/received the Elijah Watt Sells Award (after March 1, 2015 as indicated by the American Institute of CPA’s) with a $10,000 bonus shortly after joining the firm full-time.
We’ve created this special rewards program just for early-career KPMGers that not only provides a long-term financial incentive but also makes life easier today by helping pay for some of the things that are most important to you right now.
The program is comprised of two components: (1) Annual “perks” reimbursements of up to $1,200 each fiscal year, which can be used to pay for a variety of personal expenses—from student loan payments to electronics to food delivery to gym memberships! (2) A one-time, $8,000 bonus to recognize your investment in your career at KPMG. This bonus will be paid out in May following either three years of service from being hired as a senior associate, or if you are hired as an associate and then are promoted to senior associate, three years after your promotion. The program is open to client service associates and senior associates who are US KPMG LLP employees and Full-time (including those on reduced work schedules).
Professional certifications programs are available for eligible employees. Throughout your career, we want to help you build a strong foundation for your financial future. Explore the details of various professional certification programs.
Advisory certification program: Advisory professionals are supported and encouraged to obtain certifications to achieve and maintain their professional status. Program components include reimbursement for the review course and exam fees, as well as a $1,000 bonus for each eligible certification earned. Preapproval is required. Below are examples of common certifications earned:
- — Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- — Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- — Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC)
- — Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- — Financial Risk Management (FRM)
- — Project Management Professional (PMP)
Six Sigma certifications:
- — Lean Sensei
- — Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- — Six Sigma Black Belt
- — Six Sigma Black Belt Certification by ASQ with the completion of two real projects
Tax certification program: Tax professionals are supported and encouraged to obtain certifications to achieve and maintain their professional status. KPMG will reimburse you for review courses, materials, and exam fees toward certain professional certifications and pay a $1,000 bonus for obtaining the certification. The certification must be preapproved for the practice to which you are assigned. Successful passing of the Bar exam is also considered eligible for a certification bonus. Employees are eligible for reimbursement for the cost of one formal Bar examination review course and the fee for sitting for their first Bar exam for one state, up to a maximum aggregate amount of $2,500 if they pass the exam within their first year of employment.
Technology Assurance – Audit Certification Program: KPMG encourages and supports Technology Assurance - Audit professionals in obtaining certain professional certifications to achieve and maintain their professional status. The program consists of reimbursement for the review course and exam fees incurred in obtaining certain professional Technology Assurance-related certifications. In addition, there is a financial bonus for completing specific bonus-eligible certifications, up to $1,000 per Fiscal Year. Participation in this program requires advance approval. Complete program details are included in Technology Assurance – Audit full-time offer letters.
For your future, KPMG has an automatic firm-funded contribution within the 401(k) plan equal to 6-8% of eligible W-2 pay. This plan has market-leading flexibility as you can receive the contribution without any requirement to contribute your own money.
The 401(k) CAP offers employees the opportunity to save on a pre-tax basis, on a Roth 401(k) basis, and/or on an after-tax basis (additional catch-up contributions are also allowed if over age 50) all with the convenience of automatic payroll deduction. In addition, KPMG automatically gives eligible participants an annual CAP contribution under the plan that can range from 6% to 8% of their total earnings, provided they have completed one year of service with the firm and attained age 21. You must be employed on the last business day of the year to receive the firm funded CAP contribution. Unlike many companies, KPMG does not require employees to make 401(k) contributions in order to receive KPMG’s contribution. We believe that employees should have choice and control over their own personal cash to deploy as best meets their needs. You can select how you want to invest your own savings as well as KPMG’s contributions from among a menu of investment choices. Loans, hardship withdrawals and in-service distributions are available to address “point in time” financial needs.
Auto-enrollment and Advice Access: Sixty days after you start employment with KPMG you will be automatically enrolled in the savings feature of the 401(k) CAP with a pre-tax contribution election of 5% of your earnings with automatic increases of 1% each November 1 to a maximum 8% pre-tax contribution rate. You have 30 days from your eligibility date to opt out or change your contribution rate. This auto-enrollment feature will help ensure that employees regularly save for their future. Employees can elect to increase, reduce or eliminate this savings election at any time. If employees do not visit the Merrill website to direct the investments of future contributions, their contributions (and KPMG’s CAP contributions) will be automatically invested using the automated advisory feature known as Merrill Advice Access. Advice Access is available to participants at no additional cost. It provides personalized recommendations and can recommend an asset allocation, as well as individual investments based on your personal financial circumstances. Advice Access uses investment allocation models from an independent third-party advisor to create its recommendations.
Marcus Invest Independence-cleared Portfolio Program The Marcus Invest Independence-cleared Portfolio Program (Marcus Invest Program) has been specifically designed for KPMG to provide our employees with access to professionally managed portfolios that adhere to the firm's independence requirements for investments and independence compliance reporting.
Note: The Marcus Invest Program is not available to partners/principals and Audit managing directors.
Key program features include:
- Straightforward digital onboarding experience to identify your investment objectives and generate a portfolio recommendation by Marcus Invest.
- Custom portfolios constructed from non-restricted, diversified ETFs and based on models designed by Goldman Sachs' Investment Strategy Group that have been reviewed and approved (solely for independence compliance purposes) by KPMG's Independence Group.
- Streamlined activation in the KPMG Independence Compliance System (KICS) Broker Import Program when you open an account and indicate you're subject to reporting requirements.
- The brokerage and investment advisory services offered by Marcus Invest are provided by Goldman Sachs & Co. LLC, which is a registered broker-dealer and investment adviser.
- Portfolio management and diligent oversight from Marcus Invest, including systematic rebalancing based on portfolio movement beyond certain parameters.
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs), and individual and joint accounts available.
- Spouses/dependents of eligible KPMG employees may also open accounts.
Money saving benefits
Thanks to special agreements KPMG has made with a number of companies and organizations; employees may take advantage of terrific buys and great values on a wide range of products and services.
- BMW & Mini
- Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep
- Ford X-Plan
- Jaguar Land Rover
- Mazda Employee Pricing S-Plan
- Subaru VIP Program
- Volkswagen Partner Purchase Program
- Perks at Work
- Mariloff Fine Jewelry Discount Program
- From You Flowers
- Master & Dynamic
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Marriott International
- The Travel Corporation
- Travel Services Vendor Promotions
- Physical well-being
- Global Fit
- Dell’s Member Purchase Program
- Verizon FIOS
- HP Employee Purchase Program
- Cellular Program Promotions for AT&T, Verizon, and Sprint
Quality time off
Manage your energy and time
The firm's Employee Assistance Program (EAP)* is available to all employees and members of their household regardless of relationship, including dependent children up to age 26, whether or not they live at home. The EAP provides assistance on a variety of issues to help support your overall well-being.
Resources for Living provides:
- Ten free counseling sessions per issue per year
- Mindfulness and Meditation tools through myStrength™
- Talkspace Online Therapy
- Online tools, mobile apps, and resources
- Daily Life Assistance (caregiver support, emergency and basic needs, convenience services)
- note that all services are confidential.
Employees and their eligible dependents enrolled in one of the firm’s Aetna medical plans also have access to Teladoc's Behavioral Health service, which provides confidential therapy in safe and secure video or phone visits, from home or wherever you feel comfortable.* You can speak with a licensed psychiatrist, psychologist, therapist, counselor, or social worker remotely via phone or video for a variety of issues, including:
- Family issues
- Relationship problems
- Grieving issues
Your physical well-being
Health and insurance
- Health care advocacy services: For Aetna plan participants, health care advocacy services are available through Aetna One Advocate. You have access to a dedicated team of advocates who can help you manage your health care by coordinating your health and well-being holistically.
- Virtual Second Opinions: Aetna plan participants have access to the firm’s second medical opinion service through 2nd MD. This program provides second opinions to help target the right diagnosis and treatment, as well as medical advice at no cost.
- Teladoc Virtual Care: Aetna plan participants can receive care for general medical, behavioral health and dermatologic matters through the convenience of phone or online video consultations from a variety of licensed healthcare professionals.
- Health savings account: Employees enrolled in MED 1600 or MED 5000* are eligible to establish a health savings account and make tax-deductible contributions that may be accumulated over the years and distributed on a tax-free basis to pay for any medical expenses. In addition, full-time employees enrolled in KPMG’s HSA through the Bank of America will receive an annual contribution amount that will be automatically deposited into their HSA.
KPMG offers full-time employees with life insurance and disability plans to help protect your finances in the event of an illness or injury.
- Short-term disability: KPMG protects an employee’s pay during an extended absence due to illness or injury. The amount of your short-term disability benefit is 100 percent of your weekly base pay in effect at the time you become disabled for the first 12 weeks of disability and 66.6 percent for the balance of your eligible short-term disability period. However, employees with fewer than 3 months of service will receive 66.6 percent of base pay for the entire short-term disability period.
- Long-term disability: The possibility of losing your income due to disabling sickness or injury may present a serious need to replace your income for an extended period of time. Employees are automatically enrolled in a long-term disability plan to provide a percentage of their salary after short-term disability ends.
- Life insurance: KPMG provides group term life insurance coverage, at no cost to you, equal to your annual base pay, up to a maximum of $50,000. Employees may also elect to purchase additional life insurance coverage for themselves, their spouse, and/or dependent children.
- Business travel accident insurance: KPMG automatically provides business travel accident insurance equal to five times an employee’s base salary at no cost in the event of accidental death or partial payment in the event of dismemberment while traveling on firm business. Employees may also elect to purchase business pleasure accident insurance, which provides coverage in addition to business travel accident insurance, for themselves and their family.
- Long-Term Care (LTC) + Universal Life Insurance: Protect your financial future with the firm’s LTC + Universal Life Insurance program that offers coverage for long-term care and life insurance within one policy.
Your physical well-being
For new parents
Your physical well-being
Caring for you and your families
FMLA-eligible employees can take up to three weeks of additional paid caregiver leave, separate and apart from PTO, for employees to spend time caring for a member of their family or household with a serious health condition, including time to grieve the loss of a loved one. In addition, we offer two caregiver concierge programs that can help our professionals navigate a wide range of needs.
- Cariloop’s caregiver concierge service helps you navigate the various challenges of caregiving. You and your family members can speak to a licensed or certified care coach (e.g., a social worker, nurse, therapist, case manager, etc.) via phone or video chat. The program also provides access to an online platform to share notes and status updates with the Cariloop care coach and your family members.
- Rethink provides support to all families, including individuals with disabilities, as well as those who are caring for individuals with learning, social or behavioral challenges, or developmental disabilities. It also provides a neurodiversity training program to help foster an inclusive workplace.
- Bright Horizons provides emergency child and adult/elder care for when your regular dependent care arrangements fall through. You also have access to discounted nannies and a free online care database that allows you to search for a caregiver based on your specific need. The database offers full-time, part-time, evening and weekend care. It even includes pet care, tutoring services and access to learning pods.
- College Coach: To support you and your college-bound children, the firm offers Bright Horizons College Coach which is a free benefit that provides you with access to a team of college admissions and finance experts, who can help you maximize your child’s chances of admissions success and plans for college costs.
- Discounted academic support: Access discounted virtual tutoring and homework assistance from live and virtual tutors and national providers of academic support. The offerings include online academic and test prep tutoring in a private or formal setting, with one-on-one and small group options available.
Flex with Purpose
How We Work
KPMG has transitioned to our Flex with Purpose work model, a consistent but flexible way of working that creates opportunities for purposeful collaboration as we move between in-person and remote work.
Flex with Purpose Guiding Principles
We are empowered to collaborate in ways that work for our culture, clients, and for us personally to build trust, resilience, well-being, compassion, and authenticity.
Our interactions—whether in-person or virtual—will be more collaborative and intentional to enable us to succeed, learn and cultivate our best performance and career aspirations.
Our firm will provide the tools, resources, and opportunities to do what matters most and to make a broader, more inclusive impact.
Our firm will continue to deliver the best results and innovative solutions for our clients—regardless of location—using an outcomes-based mindset.
We are on a long-term journey—together and for the better—and will leverage our Values to support our clients and each other to deliver excellence now and in the future.
Flex with Purpose Model
Using a combination of in-person and virtual work, hybrid is the norm for the large majority of our people, to balance an exceptional client, partner, and employee experience. (Professionals designated as hybrid must be within a commutable distance to the office to which they are assigned. Commutable distance is defined as a distance that would not interfere with your ability to be in your assigned office when needed to satisfactorily fulfill your job duties, as determined by your practice or group.)
A limited number of individuals/teams are fully remote, depending on the nature of their work, with the rare circumstances that may require in-person work at an office or client site.
Fully Office/Client Based
A limited number of individuals/teams are in-person more often, depending on the nature of their work.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Come as you are. Go where you want.
You bring a unique perspective to the table. The path that led you here, the experiences you’ve formed, the skills you’ve cultivated... they are what enable you to contribute to KPMG in ways no one else can. You are who you are, and that's who we want.
As part of our overall Diversity, Equity & Inclusion agenda, Accelerate 2025 is a targeted effort to ensure that more individuals from underrepresented groups choose KPMG as their employer of choice while providing an environment where they can build their careers and advance to leadership positions within our firm and the profession.
The success of Accelerate 2025 requires that we build the systems, processes, and checks that embed our DEI strategy into all aspects of everything we do. To achieve our goals, we are committed to the following:
We will achieve our objective by focusing on efforts that are important to our people, our clients, our communities, and the marketplace. Our ultimate success will be defined by those we serve and empower. As we progress, we expect to make adjustments with new insights.
Empowering & Nurturing Talent
KPMG conducts and sponsors a variety of programs and experiences dedicated to helping underrepresented talent learn, grow, and thrive.
Business Resource Groups
A Business Resource Group (BRG) is an assembly of partners and professionals who work together to support the firm’s efforts to advance diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) across the firm and in the marketplace. BRGs are an integral part of the firm’s DEI strategy and they contribute significantly to our ability to succeed at achieving our collective DEI priorities.
Strategic Alliances and Partnerships
We also support Diversity, Equity & Inclusion beyond KPMG through our commitments to a broad range of diversity organizations focused on For Better and training.
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA)
- Association of Latino Professionals in Finance and Accounting (ALPFA)
- National Urban League (NUL)
- Out & Equal Workplace Advocates
- Parents, Families, and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG)
- The Gay, Lesbian, and Straight Education Network (GLSEN)
- National Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (NGLCC)
- Hire the Disabled
- Women for Hire
- Hispanic Alliance for Career Enhancement (HACE)
- Wall Street Business & Disability Career Event (Abilities/NBDC)
- National Association of Asian American Professionals (NAAAP)
- National Black MBA Association (NBMBAA)
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs (NSHMBA)
- Capital Pride
- Mom Corps
- Special Olympics
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Awards
Investing in Your Success
KPMG has long been recognized as a premier learning organization, winning multiple awards for innovative programs, including being a proud member of the Training magazine Top 10 Hall of Fame. Our commitment to your career development helps to set us apart as an employer.
Work. Grow. Thrive.
We want to enhance your potential, both for yourself and as a contributor to our firm. That’s why we provide every opportunity to expand your skills, knowledge, and experiences through formal education and training programs, a world-class training facility, leadership development opportunities, and rotational assignments, as well as informal one-on-one coaching and mentoring from your KPMG colleagues.
Whether your ambition is to make Partner, become a deep technical expert, work in an industry, or pursue a long-term assignment abroad, we will give you the tools, resources, experiences, and opportunities you need to achieve your potential.
KPMG Lakehouse, our purpose-built home in Orlando, Florida, represents an investment in KPMG’s most valuable asset and the biggest point of pride: our people. Our people—their skills, talent, diversity, commitment, and relationships—are what make KPMG what it is. This state-of-the-art facility fosters new ways of thinking, learning, collaborating, and continues to ensure our professionals are ahead of the curve on evolving technologies and disruptors.
Meeting space with the flexibility to accommodate up to 1,000 people.
800 single occupancy rooms.
Design elements that celebrate and reinforce the rich history, values, and culture of KPMG.
Multiple dining options including a dining hall, coffee bar, and social venue.
Collaborative space to infuse innovation in the learning experience and an Insights Center to engage clients and spark creativity.
Amenities include a fitness facility, hiking and biking paths, and recreational fields.
Advanced Training & Learning
KPMG is committed to helping you build skills and knowledge to achieve your career goals, however you define them. You’ll attend vibrant, collaborative sessions in person and online. Every day, you’ll have access to eLearning on demand and one-on-one coaching on the job. Through this blend of methods, you’ll develop a well-rounded set of cross-functional technical skills and durable business and leadership skills that will support your success today and tomorrow.
KPMG recognizes that your learning goals are unique. That’s why the firm offers you Degreed, an industry-leading learning experience platform that you can use to personalize your learning journey. Degreed gives you instant access to high-quality learning resources that are relevant to your specialty, your industry, and your career aspirations. Searching in Degreed will connect you with both KPMG-developed courses and resources from reputable external vendors including LinkedIn Learning. And Degreed’s machine learning will help guide you to learning recommendations based on your individual interests.
Where other organizations have moved away from in-person learning experiences, KPMG has invested in taking in-person learning to the next level. In addition to the powerful digital learning at your fingertips through out the year, you’ll be invited to learn live at KPMG Lakehouse, the firm’s state-of-the-art innovation center and cultural home. In addition to collaborative, technology-rich classroom learning, at Lakehouse you’ll build a national network of relationships within your practice, and we bring people together across Audit, Tax, and Advisory to gain technology, industry, and other skills that open doors across our firm.
As a large, multidisciplinary firm, we can offer a wide variety of career opportunities, such as domestic and global rotations, transfers, or office relocations. Employees have access to a wealth of opportunities and experiences to fuel their individual career development.
KPMG offers great rotational opportunities abroad that can help you expand your horizons and develop a career-enriching international experience. KPMG’s GO program can connect you to short-term assignments lasting anywhere from 3-months to a year, while long-term assignments can last from 1-to-5 years.
Transfer Within Our Practices and Beyond
Depending on your skills, experience, and aspirations, you may have opportunities to explore new service lines or departments within your current group—or even to transfer to a new role within another group.
We host Internal Virtual Career Fairs to keep everyone apprised of what opportunities are available and where they can go.
Getting Involved and Giving Back
At KPMG, we are committed to education and lifelong learning as they are central to building communities and economies. Through our efforts, we foster the development of a diverse values-driven talent pipeline both internally and externally. We empower individuals to advance in their education and career, from Pre-K to the C-suite with the ambition of changing lives.
Recognized by The Civic 50 as one of the top 50 most community-minded companies in the United States and People Magazine's 50 Companies that Care.
Our Commitment to Our People
As a firm, we grow best when our people are growing too. And we’re committed to continuing to invest in KPMG’s extraordinary people – their careers, their future, their well-being and their families.
KPMG has remained committed to using employees’ feedback to find innovative ways to improve their experience. Numerous enhancements were made to KPMG’s benefits and compensation package focused on mental, physical, social and financial well-being.
Extended paid leave
Extended paid leave for U.S. employees including up to three weeks of additional paid caregiver leave, separate and apart from PTO, for employees to spend time caring for a member of their family or household with a serious health condition, including time to grieve the loss of a loved one.
Opportunities to Thrive
Thrive is our firmwide effort composed of programs, activities, and resources to support well-being, celebrate success, strengthen connections, and foster our collective sense of community.
Our Commitment to Our Communities
At KPMG, our values are at the core of all that we do. Our people work Together, For Better, each and every day to make a difference in our communities and create a lasting impact that is measurable, sustainable, and transformational. Recent efforts include:
$52M in charitable donations
$52M in charitable donations, including $1M in Foundation funds to aid 501(c)(3) organizations across the country focused on food insecurity, frontline support, education disruption, and the “cure”.
$47M to community investments
$47M in total cash contributions dedicated to community investments.
$110K in COVID-19 relief grants
$110K in Foundation COVID-19 Relief Grants equally disbursed to 501(c)(3) organizations where we have existing relationships nationally.
$125M commitment to promote equity
$125M KPMG and KPMG U.S. Foundation’s five-year commitment to promote equity and access to opportunities.
$405K in community impact grants
$405K in the inaugural Community Impact Grants program through over 800 grants of $500 each to nonprofits actively supported by KPMG U.S. employees.
$500K to aid 501(c)(3) organizations
$500K in funds donated as recommended by local offices to aid 501(c)(3) organizations across the country focused on lifelong learning, health, wellness, and mentoring.
82,000 volunteer service hours
82,000 hours in volunteer service hours from KPMG partners and professionals.
100K meals donated to food pantries
100K meals donated to college food pantries and other communities with the greatest needs through Foundation funding provided to Beta Alpha Psi and Pack Shack.
At KPMG, we focus on the long-term impacts of our decisions, including decisions that have an environmental impact. Our people and the firm work toward minimizing environmental impact in the workplace and raising awareness year-round.
Our efforts also extend to our clients, whereby engagement teams are encouraged to consider both traditional and non-traditional ways of demonstrating the firm’s commitment to environmental sustainability.
"We must continue to evolve the way we operate
so that we can continue to deliver top-quality to our clients and meet their changing needs while reducing our carbon footprint. The environment demands it, our clients demand it, and we demand it of ourselves. Our commitment to sustainability is and will continue to be a foundational part of all business decisions we make across the firm.”
Vice Chair, Operations, KPMG U.S.
KPMG Family for Literacy
The mission of KPMG Family for Literacy (KFFL), a fund of the KPMG U.S. Foundation, is to eradicate childhood illiteracy by putting new books and educational resources into the hands of children in need and developing the next generation of young leaders through reading. KPMG volunteers work with KFFL in collaboration with the award-winning nonprofit social enterprise, First Book.
We invest in business education, diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) initiatives, and service-learning at all levels for the long-term as part of lifelong learning because we’ve seen the multiplier effect. Education strengthens society, and with the skills gap widening, the KPMG Foundation aligns with KPMG LLP on a shared pursuit of ensuring access to education and strengthening the communities we serve.